INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S PALLIATIVE CARE NETWORK
To live in a world where children’s palliative care is acknowledged and respected as a unique service, and every child and young person with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families can receive the best quality of life and care regardless of which country they live in. The International Children’s Palliative Care Network (ICPCN) shares a vision that the total need of life-threatened or life-limited children should be met to encompass physical, emotional, spiritual and developmental aspects of care.
Our mission is to achieve the best quality of life and care for children and young people with life-limiting conditions, their families and carers worldwide, by raising awareness of children’s palliative care, lobbying for the global development of children’s palliative care services, and sharing expertise, skills and knowledge.
- To help services across the world to develop and meet the total care and support needs of life-limited children and their families.
- To advocate and raise awareness of children’s palliative care and the specific needs of life-limited or life-threatened children and their families.
- To develop a strong ICPCN membership from children’s palliative care services across the globe.
- To facilitate communication and sharing of resources, information and research worldwide, and to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for information relating to children’s palliative care.
- To campaign for the global development of children’s palliative care services.
- To enable the sharing of expertise and information between children’s palliative care practitioners.
- To increase the international evidence base for children’s palliative care.
- To maximise ICPCN’s resources by developing its fundraising activities in order to discharge its mission.
CARE NOW INTERNATIONAL
Phone: +27 (0)822 964 367
Yes, it has been 20 years since we founded MERIMNA, our Greek non profit organization for the care of children and families who encounter serious illness and death experiences. During these years we have made a social contribution that no...
USA Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota is one of the largest children’s health care organization in the U.S.A, with 381 staffed beds at its two hospital campuses in St. Paul and Minneapolis. An independent, not-for-profit health...
AUSTRALIA The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, the largest paediatric centre in NSW, is world-renowned for its high quality, specialised treatment of sick children. Part of the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, it provides specialist care...
RUSSIA Type of service offered: - Advocacy - Campaigning/lobbying - Community palliative care services - Counselling/bereavement - Family support - Help/Information/advice - Public awareness - Research Contact Phone: +7 (499)...
INDIA Editor's Note: Support for Think Foundation is kindly provided courtesy of the Amit Iyer Memorial Foundation. Think Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, registered under Section 25 (1) of the Companies Act, 1956 and...
ITALY Everyone has a right to the best quality of life possible. Everyone deserves to be cared for, even if a cure is not possible. What do we want? We want to improve the knowledge and the culture of palliative care. We want that everyone,...
MALAYSIA Hospis Malaysia is a charitable organisation that offers professional Palliative Care to patients who are suffering from life-limiting illness, and who live within Klang Valley. Care extended by Hospis Malaysia transcends age,...
AUSTRALIA Palliative Care Australia is the peak national organisation representing the interests and aspirations of all who share the ideal of quality care at the end of life. Specialist palliative care providers have specialist knowledge,...